Today we explore some of the wins and failures of small businesses during the COVID pandemic and how we can learn from those ongoing.
What’s In This Episode?
- No One Had Any Idea What They’re Doing (2:40)
- Agility Set Businesses Apart (3:35)
- Resilience Kept Businesses Afloat (10:20)
- Telehealth Was Not As Effective As Expected (12:30)
- EVERYONE Wanted (But Shouldn’t Have) An Online Store But Shouldn’t Have (15:30)
- Most Business Owners Don’t Understand Or Have Analytics (18:10)
- Businesses That Over Communicated Got Market Share (21:30)
- Provide Helpful, Educational Content (24:10)
< Coming Soon >